“Employment IS the American way”
Thanks for looking over the current job openings AEA is currently recruiting for. Submit your resume on the link below. If there is a particular job listing of interest:
- Include a message identifying it by the job title.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS
PART-TIME AFTER SCHOOL ASSISTANT
Employees needed for After School Program.
- Drive company van and be a classroom assistant
- Be at least 20 years old with good driving record
- Available Monday – Friday
- Able to pay for and pass a Level 2 background check
- Willing to take a required course to get DCF certified
- Can assist with homework for grades K – 8
Salary: $8.50/hr. starting pay. Will increase with experience
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE SUPPORT
Well established local business in the insurance industry
Seeking a long term employee to grow with the company and become a valued member of the office team. As the employee becomes familiar with the business, there is opportunity to gain valuable skills and growth..
Full Time 8 -5 Monday – Friday position.
DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIOS
- Previous experience handling multi-lines is required. There are 9 incoming lines.
- Ability to direct calls to proper departments, forward messages and provide assistance to customers with a “smile in your voice”.
- Data entry skills to enter information into computer system.
- Excellent phone skills to calm customers, address concerns they have and direct them to the proper person for assistance.
- Will be trained on office systems software. Computer proficiency needed
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
Salary: $10.00 /hour + benefits after 90 days
Bilingual Phone Operator
- Fluent in Spanish: Speaking, reading and writing. A native speaker is helpful or someone who has become fluent through their education/ living in a Spanish speaking country.
- Taking inbound calls from customers in a friendly and helpful manner. Enthusiasm and good people skills are a must!
- Entering information into the database system and providing information to callers.
- Previous experience working in an office.
- Must possess good customer service skills, be good with details, learn quickly and have the ability to follow directions concerning phone protocol.
Hours: 9 – 5, Monday – Friday.
Salary: $10.00 per hour starting salary with opportunity for growth
DELIVERY DRIVER / WAREHOUSE
Local plumbing business is in need of a worker to deliver parts to customer sites using a company vehicle. Some heavy lifting. Stock parts in warehouse and keep it organized. Will also assist plumbers with digging trenches, mixing concrete, etc. as needed.
- Will require a good driving record.
- Previous experience in delivery.
- Be familiar with the Tallahassee area.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Willingness to work in a physically active environment
Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 – 5:00.
Starting Salary: $10.00/hr.
Job Type: Full-time
Outside Sales Rep
Opening in Sales department for a Copier / MFP / Printer / Connectivity Sales professional.
Responsible for making business to business sales calls to offer potential clients top-notch quality products to meet their office equipment needs. Sales Reps will receive training to understand the products and get hands-on field sales training from seasoned sales professionals. Sales Reps will be required to maintain high standards of productivity, quality customer service and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Previous experience with sales / marketing and ability to positively engage with clients / decision makers
- Proactive sense of urgency to take initiative
- Positive attitude -Professionalism
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Interest in technology and working knowledge of computers. Ability to learn the basics and promote office equipment products
- Good driving record
- Must be able to pass both a drug and background check
The position involves outside sales to businesses in metro areas of Tallahassee and surrounding area.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable Base Salary+generous commissions of up to 50% of total sales.
Company Benefits after probation include: 80% paid Health Insurance, Paid holiday’s, Paid vacation and Simple IRA (after 2 years of employment)
PART-TIME RETAIL SALES
Locally owned and operated furniture store is in need of a Part Time Sales person. The hours are flexible 3 hour shifts. Available work hours are weekdays between 4pm – 8pm, 11am – 8pm Saturdays and 11am – 2pm Sundays. The company owner will try to arrange Individual work schedules for employees during the hours posted.
- Excellent customer service / communication skills to assist customers with finding products suited to their needs.
- Computer proficiency and tech. savvy skills.
- Previous sales experience. Furniture sales is not necessary.
- A sense of color and love of decor is very helpful.
A beautiful store with stylish and up to date inventory.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: This position pays an hourly rate of $8.10/hr. + a 10% commission of sales